<body>

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

Sunday, June 20, 2010



giving thanks to the Lord! (:




thank God! (:
thank God that i manage to finish my studio project's work!!! (:
model done and the template is done too! (:
but it took a really really long time...

im left with everything else as a consequence
wayne's work is soooooo unfinished!
but i shall have faith in the Lord!
i'll do whatever i can...
shant worry too much and i shall keep a clear mind throughout the night as i rush for my model
but!!!!
the home printer cant be used! cos the PC cant be turned on!!!
another situation...
so i shall build every little thing and leave the biggest and most massive work for tml...
no choice ):

okok...
lets make things clear...
oh no!! studio presentation is also not done yet!!! ):
but i think that can be done quite fast? ?)
so the main thing now is my MODEL!!!
and definitely my technical drawings...
im really bad at those stuff...
how to strengthen my skills in them? ):
anyway...i have to just think of nth but chiong my model and hope it looks decent by tml morning... 6 hours! lets break my record again!!
jyjyjy!!

i really wanna thank Meigwan for all the help that she has offered to me
May the Lord bless her richly in everything that she do and i will return these favours as time comes... (:
thanks meigwan!!! =D

and yay!!!!
finally can go out with darling tml!
whoohoo!!
havnt catch any movie for 3 weeks?
havnt seen him in 2 days too!
missin' him...
that tired boy is probably sleeping now (:
sweet dreams babe!
see you tml!! (:
ooooo!! so excited!!! hehe =P


my fingers are painful from all the forcing of the needle just now ):

always remembered, 11:47 PM

About Me (:

JOANNE LIM
26 FEB 1992
GOD's girl!
C's my love (:
Girls' Brigade, 13th Coy
Zestherz
GJCC, CONDOR
NYP, Space & Interior Design (SID)

Daydream. Chocolate. Roller-coaster. notebooks! Swim. Movie ticket stubs. Scrapbooking. Camping. Sing. Musical Performances. All kinds of Art (: PHOTOS!

Have poor memory so I'll take pictures to keep them as 'touchable' memories. I keep all the memories in words but i'll remember them in heart (:

Need sense of belonging, secure and assurance. Love to be loved (:

Not forgetting the most important thing in my life, LOVE (:

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me

Visit:
Kualar Lumpur
Desaru
Brisbane
Brisbane
Maldives
Australia
Mauritius
Aurora Borealis
Florida-Disney World (:
Jeju, Korea
Langkawi
Taiwan (pending)
Hong Kong (pending)
Hawaii
New Zealand
*Places with:
Love stories
Scenic views
Architechural background
Excitement
Travel around the world!

In My Heart
Sony T700
learn photography
Excel in school
continue GuZheng
Fujifilm Camera
Lomo- Holga
Lomo- Fisheye
Waterproof Lomo Jelly Cam
Camera memory card

Let's Chat!

get one from cbox!

Daily Verse


Entries
Friends (:
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.