<body>

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

Sunday, November 7, 2010



who's really reading this?

well well, ita been a month or so since i've last updated and apparently no one seemed to be reading as shown thru the tag status.
it kinda disappoints me quite a bit to see that my social circle is getting smaller and smaller over the years.
now that life revolves around only me and babe, i feel certain emptiness in a way.

i havnt gone out with friends for a long time,
other than school work and gb, only babe's there for me to spend time with.
not that is it a bad thing to keep spending time with bf, but i guess there should be a balance
i'll be praying about this though...

well school has been rather busy i would say. so busy that babe and i has lesser and lesser time to meet up after school everyday
but still, its a blessing to have the chance to see him (:
he always makes my day with that adorable smile
rather, its me who's tied down with some emotional issues. im like a lunatic who feels happy and sad with just 2-3 mins interval. im sure its not PMS, then what is it? hmmm...
i really need to work on my emotions

i just hope that the girls in class will start to love themselves more and not harm their body by choosing this route
stress can be solved in other ways and it really isnt that cool to have cigarettes on those beautiful fingers...
love your body my dear girls....

always remembered, 12:12 AM

About Me (:

JOANNE LIM
26 FEB 1992
GOD's girl!
C's my love (:
Girls' Brigade, 13th Coy
Zestherz
GJCC, CONDOR
NYP, Space & Interior Design (SID)

Daydream. Chocolate. Roller-coaster. notebooks! Swim. Movie ticket stubs. Scrapbooking. Camping. Sing. Musical Performances. All kinds of Art (: PHOTOS!

Have poor memory so I'll take pictures to keep them as 'touchable' memories. I keep all the memories in words but i'll remember them in heart (:

Need sense of belonging, secure and assurance. Love to be loved (:

Not forgetting the most important thing in my life, LOVE (:

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me

Visit:
Kualar Lumpur
Desaru
Brisbane
Brisbane
Maldives
Australia
Mauritius
Aurora Borealis
Florida-Disney World (:
Jeju, Korea
Langkawi
Taiwan (pending)
Hong Kong (pending)
Hawaii
New Zealand
*Places with:
Love stories
Scenic views
Architechural background
Excitement
Travel around the world!

In My Heart
Sony T700
learn photography
Excel in school
continue GuZheng
Fujifilm Camera
Lomo- Holga
Lomo- Fisheye
Waterproof Lomo Jelly Cam
Camera memory card

Let's Chat!

get one from cbox!

Daily Verse


Entries
Friends (:
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.